Internship is a system of on-the-job training at the IIFC Group for those students who have finished their high school and are either currently studying in the universities or did not have a chance to get into universities because of the unavailability of seats. Interns are usually college or university students, but IIFC Group accepts high school graduates as well, those who are seeking skills for a new career.
Out of the total number of high school graduates applying each year for admission to universities in Afghanistan, only a limited percentage gets accepted because of limited seats available. This leaves a lot of students with no place to study and no employment.
IIFC Group provides internship opportunities for 6 – 12 months period to both national and international students seeking on-the-job experience in the financial sector of Afghanistan and working under the IIFC Group. IIFC Group helps the interns learn about the job and orient them to the IIFCs network in Afghanistan. Most of the interns (75%) usually get selected as employees of the IIFC Group once they complete their internship.
IIFC Group provides an excellent reference to those who undertakes their internship program and pays a monthly stipend based on its policies for internship.
- To broaden social responsibility of the IIFC Group towards society.
- Provide skills to youth of Afghanistan and create well trained staff in various areas of IIFC Group’s operations.
- Increase IIFC Group’s workforce and its efficiency with the input of the interns.
- Train the future generation of IIFCs and IIFC Group staff.
- Increase employment and provide opportunity to the unattended students.